On September 19,2006 Moixa Energy announced the launch of an innovative and revolutionary product called The USBCell Battery . These one of a kind rechargeable batteries have a memory stick like end which when plugged into any powered USB drive gets charged and can later on be used like any other normal battery.
Here are some of the specifications:
- Battery Type
- Rechargeable AA NiMH Battery 1.2v 1300mah.
- Battery Chemistry
- NiMH – Nickel Metal Hyrdride.
- Product Specifications
- Built in Intelligent Charger.
- Charge by powered USB.
- Also can be charged in approved NiMH Chargers.
- Technical Specifications
- 90%+ Charged after 5 Hours by powered USB.
- Also rechargeable by approved NiMH charger at 250ma for 7 Hours.
- LED on the side will light up to indicate charging .
- Will flash for 10 minutes after charging is complete as an alert and switch off after that.
If you want to you can read the following material too
The USBCell Battery is most definitely the best thing to hit the conventional battery scene in a very long time. Well how much will they cost you? As of now a 2 cell pack would set you back £12.99.
‘Time to recharge the battery market’