Monthly Archives: November 2006
Every day we offer licensed software you’d have to buy otherwise, for free! Yes, we are giving away software, and you can download it from our site, right now and right here and our goal is to give away every good piece of software, sooner or later.
Yeah..this aint no scam people. These guys (Site:Give Away Of the Day ) give away one software(ive seen a number of games too …No its not GTA!!) everyday. So be on the lookout coz you never know if your favourite software is up for grabs
Disclaimer: Killing your wife either by this method or any method whatsoever is most likely to be considered as murder in many states!
You know you’re having a bad day when:
- Theres a blackout the moment you awake.
- Your boss dumps truckloads of work the moment you pick your bag to leave for home.
- Theres a blackout the moment you step into your house after arriving from work(late in the night!@#$%^&).
- The electricity returns just in time for you to watch your favourite soap’s re-run and suddenly theres a blackout at the signal distribution center, thereby making it impossible for you to watch the crucial first 15 minutes!
- Your browsing starts off with newsvine, registering you as a new user but refusing to let you log in/change your password.(The newsvine admin,however,resolves the issue with lightning speed!)
- You try to call it a night after trying to upload a freaking post when your Live Writer decides its time to play b**ch.
- Your refusal to quit leads you to the wordpress site(to post the bloody ‘post’) when IT decides to play b**ch (refuses to let me delete random, algorithm generated, ‘temporary posts’ dumped on my blog by Live Writer)
- You try to edit the dumb ‘undeletable posts‘, so your readers dont have to deal with s***ty software generated content, you edit, and click ‘Save’ to find yourself staring at THIS!
- Your efforts to post the screen shot(read 8.) on zooomr lead you to THIS!!!
(Sigh) – “Its just one of those days!!!”
Sorry about this post! Lately my Live Writer refuses to behave properly. Owing to this fact there may be many orphan posts out here.Please bear with me as we work it out. Therapy was never the fastest way to solve a problem but here goes!
November 14th is when Children’s Day is celebrated in India. With celebrations happening all over the nation I felt it appropriate to share with you a video that I received a while back. Take this time to reflect on the time we were once kids!
Hopefully this video made you smile 😉