You know you’re having a bad day when:
- Theres a blackout the moment you awake.
- Your boss dumps truckloads of work the moment you pick your bag to leave for home.
- Theres a blackout the moment you step into your house after arriving from work(late in the night!@#$%^&).
- The electricity returns just in time for you to watch your favourite soap’s re-run and suddenly theres a blackout at the signal distribution center, thereby making it impossible for you to watch the crucial first 15 minutes!
- Your browsing starts off with newsvine, registering you as a new user but refusing to let you log in/change your password.(The newsvine admin,however,resolves the issue with lightning speed!)
- You try to call it a night after trying to upload a freaking post when your Live Writer decides its time to play b**ch.
- Your refusal to quit leads you to the wordpress site(to post the bloody ‘post’) when IT decides to play b**ch (refuses to let me delete random, algorithm generated, ‘temporary posts’ dumped on my blog by Live Writer)
- You try to edit the dumb ‘undeletable posts‘, so your readers dont have to deal with s***ty software generated content, you edit, and click ‘Save’ to find yourself staring at THIS!
- Your efforts to post the screen shot(read 8.) on zooomr lead you to THIS!!!
(Sigh) – “Its just one of those days!!!”