- How long does it take to get an online shares trading account opened up? I found out that a procedure that should take no more than 2 weeks can extend and extend up to 2 freaking months.
- It takes more that 30 minutes to try to explain the difference between a blog and a forum to your boss and convince him to go with one.
- It only takes a second to realize you’ve been a total jacka$$.
- It might take upto an eternity trying to correct the mistakes that you have made.
- The 2 hours you spent watching TMNT will never be restored to you. The 30 second video clips 😉 that you watch may yield more emotional and physical stimulation.
What God has brought together, let no man break asunder
Most Christians pride themselves with the fact that their family values are upheld by the very fact that they do things together. They pray together, eat together, watch TV together etc etc.
A family that prays together, stays together
But is this true? New data says other wise. The results of a recent poll on this very subject reveals surprising results. Read the entire article here
So the next time someone you know talks about the subject of divorce make sure you throw this at them. It could turn out to be a very interesting conversation
Sorry about this post! Lately my Live Writer refuses to behave properly. Owing to this fact there may be many orphan posts out here.Please bear with me as we work it out. Therapy was never the fastest way to solve a problem but here goes!
“A picture says a thousand words” –
Sure, now someone is going to court for saying whats on his mind? Read this to find out exactly what im talking about.
» ShoeMoney.com Involved In A Landmark Blog Case – Slander In Comments : Shoemoney Marketing Thoughts
And make sure you do not comment because next time it could be you in court! (laughs)
powered by performancing firefox
Im not a great patron of politics and when the politics chatter kicks up at the dinner table, i find some reason to excuse myself. Anyhow when i stumbled upon this i had to put it up. It was too darn funny. A cliche will always be a cliche no matter how much one tries to neutralize it and so heres one of the more popular ones:
“A picture is worth a thousand words” – so does that mean if theres a picture and it has 100 readable words somewhere within that would together constitute one thousand one hundred words?..perhaps?(ummm.err..just ignore that will ya?)